Maaf penggunaan kata "ak" pada yang lebih berusia :))

Thursday, December 6, 2012

You .


Assalamualaikum . 

Dear ex doctor to be ,

I thought when me as a lawyer , you would be the doctor
I thougth that another 10 years I can get discount when I'm going to see the dentist .
I thought when there is a problem inside my mouth you could help me to heal it .
I thought you could be my only one private doctor .
And now it just a dreams be dreams foreover .

But , its oke .

Now , I could build another dreams .
Dreams that one fine day :
when my lappy have a problems , I can send it to you .
when any of my gadget have a virus , you could remove it .
since you couldn't be my private doctor , you may be my laptop's private engineer .
And now this is my new dreams .

Dear MW ,

Ukhwah ituuu ibarat satu janji dalam hati .
Tidak dapat ditulis , tidak dapat dibaca ,
tidak seorang punnn tahu .
Juga tidak berubah dek masa .
Sekejap di mata , selamanya di jiwa .


If things are happening 
according to our wish ,
we are lucky .
But if there are not ,
we are very lucky .
Because they are happening
according to Allah's Wish .

Dear Nana ,
( the person who was this entry wrote for )

when you are going to start 
a new life a new chapter 
with a new situation with new friends 
at a new place

remember 

Think positively , Exercise daily ,
Eat healthy , Do work hard ,
Stay strong , Worry less ,
Dance more , Love often ,
Pray on time , Less procrastination ,
And Be Happy :)

The little things mean the most . 

Walaupun singkat pertemuan kita ,
ia sangaaaatt bermakna .

Whatever you are ,
be a good one .

* MW stands for Ehemm Ehemm :D

Sahabat yang soleh  ,
Laksana penjual kasturi .
Sedikit kesannya ,
keharuman melata .

I have spent my time thinking about you tonight .
Goodbye Nana , the vogue one !



.

No comments:

Post a Comment