Maaf penggunaan kata "ak" pada yang lebih berusia :))

Saturday, January 7, 2012

thank you


i asked for strength
and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong

i asked for wisdom
and Allah gave me problems to solve

i asked for courage
and Allah gave me obstacles to overcome

i asked for love
and Allah gave me troubled people to help

i asked favours
and Allah gave me opportunities

" Maybe i received nothing i wanted , but i received everything i needed "


sometimes ,
when we need something ,
Allah doesnt directly give it to us . otherwise ,
Allah give us more problem to be solve .

not because Allah want to upset His servant but , 
Allah want us to be strong ,
Allah want us to be a servant that always remembered Allah ,
and Allah want to hear the voice from His servant ( doa ) .




Ya Allah ,
i wanna take a minute ,
not to ask for anything from you ,
but simply to say thank you for all i have .


.

No comments:

Post a Comment